- Monday of the Second Week of Easter
Reading I Acts 4:23-31 After their release Peter and John went back to their own people and reported what the chief priests and elders had told them. And when they heard it, they raised their voices to God with one accord and said, “Sovereign Lord, maker of heaven and earth and the sea and all that is in them, you said by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of our father David, your servant: Why did the Gentiles rage and the peoples entertain folly? The kings […]
- Consecration of the Sick to Mary: Prayer of the Day for Monday, April 12, 2021
O kind and good Mother, whose own soul was pierced by the sword of sorrow, look upon us while, in our sickness, we arraign ourselves beside you on the Calvary where your Jesus hangs. Dowered with the high grace of suffering, and hopeful of fulfilling in our own flesh what is wanting in our sharing of Christ's passion, on behalf of his Mystical Body, the Church, we consecrate to you ourselves and our pain. We pray that you will place them on that Altar of the ...
- St. Julius: Saint of the Day for Monday, April 12, 2021
Julius whose feast day is April 12th. Julius was the son of a Roman named Rusticus. He was elected Pope to succeed Pope St. Mark on February 6, 337. Julius was soon involved in the Arian controversy when Eusebius of Nicomedia opposed the return of […]
Other Catholic Sources
- Feed has no items.
- Longing As Reality: Lana Del Rey’s “Chemtrails Over the Country Club”on April 9, 2021 at 12:00 am
- Critical Realism: John Polkinghorne and How Science Leads to Religionon April 8, 2021 at 12:00 am